Surveillance equipment has been something left to James Bond movies. In this new age of Digital Parenting, surveillance equipment is becoming another parent tool used throughout childhood.
There are constant horror stories of nannies abusing children once their parents are away from home. Nanny Cameras have become the go to device for parents to audit babysitting services or to watch their 12 year old once they enter the house from schools.
The amount of auto accidents by young teen drivers has required parents to install GPS trackers to monitor driving habits. The good news is that these devices have provided insurance discounts on auto premiums.
On this Episode of the Digital Parent Podcast we have the number 1 surveillance Expert Todd Morris who is the founder of the Number 1 surveillance company in the world Brickhouse Security. Todd and I on this episode discuss how nanny cameras and gps trackers can provide a piece of mind. Here are some of the questions that Todd and I discussed on this show
— BrickHouse Security (@BrickHouseSecur) November 16, 2016
Questions I Asked Todd About GPS Trackers and Nanny Cameras:
- What Are The Benefits to Nanny Cameras for Parents?
- Explain the Difference Between GPS on Cell Phones vs GPS Trackers?
- How Can Surveillance Equipment Prevent Bullying in School?
- Should Parents Use GPS Trackers to Track Their Teen’s Cars
- Is is it Possible for Parents to Purchase Body Cameras
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to Get an Insurance Discount with GPS Trackers
- How to Use Nanny Cameras to Build Trust with Your Nanny
- Hidden Camera Laws and Privacy
- Learn Battery Life of Nanny Cameras and GPS Trackers
How to Contact BrickHouse Security
mSpy– Top Monitoring software on the market! Monitor all of the hottest teens apps such as Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, WhatsApp, Instagram, and many more. GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW!!