Going back to school causes anxiety and stress for parents and students. The family as a whole has to transition from the laid back care free summer nights to the regimented homework and bedtime routines.
This transition prevent parents from asking themselves the most important back to school questions. What really worked for my child last year? How do I build upon the momentum that was gained last school year.
Parenting Expert Annie Fox and I tackle this back to school anxiety on this episode of the Digital Parent Podcast. We lay a ground work on how to start the new school year on the right foot. Here are some of the topics that Annie and I discussed on this podcast.
Questions I asked Annie about School Stress and Anxiety
- How Can Parents Manage Back to School Stress?
- What Are the Top Tips for Kids Managing New Peer Relationships?
- Why is It Important for Fathers to Attend School Orientations?
- How Can Parents Use FaceTime and Google Hangouts While Traveling?
Things You Will Learn:
- The Impact of School Orientation Meetings
- Why It Is Important for Your Child To Know Their Custodian
- How to Build Momentum From The Previous Year
- How to Use Digital Schedules to Decrease Stress
How to Contact Annie for Help
If you’re a teen and you need some help, click here.
If you’re a parent and you need some help, click here.
If you want Annie to speak at your event or conference, click here.
How to Contact Annie on Social Media
Facebook: Annie Fox
Home Page: Anniefox.com