Parental Monitoring is a multi billion dollar business that relies on technology and software to monitor kids. The most powerful monitoring tool is the human brain. Our ability to pick up on cues that alert us to what is going on with our children. That is why I was thrilled to have Vanessa Van Edwards to join the Digital Parent Podcast to discuss decoding body language. Vanessa is a behavioral investigator and published author. She figures out the science of what makes people tick at her human behavior research lab, the Science of People. As a geeky, modern-day Dale Carnegie, her innovative work has been featured on NPR, Business Week and CNN. Vanessa and I covered a range of topics during this podcast.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What age should body language be taught to kids?
- What is the correlation between body language and parenting?
- Can you tell right away if your teen is lying?
- Can body language decrease bullying?
- How can we increase our confidence through our body language?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Top 3 Facial Expressions to decode
- How to deliver discipline through positive body language
- How to discover if your child is in a relationship based upon their body language
- How to determine if your child holds contempt against your household rules
More Body Language Hacks for Parents:
GET THE CODE BELOW TO LEARN BODY LANGUAGE DECODING TODAY!
Course Link: http://www.scienceofpeople.