Ben Halpert, the founder of Savvy Cyber Kids, stops by to discuss online safety tips for children before the age of 5. The mission of Savvy Cyber Kids is to teach kids safety before they go online. Utilizing traditional learning tools, such as children’s picture books, Savvy Cyber Kids focuses on preparing children to be more cautious when going online. Ben’s philiosphy is that internet safety and cyber ethics should be taughtt at a very early age.
On this episode Ben and I discuss the following topics:
- How to Teach Kids Online Safety so it is Ingrained in their Minds
- The Savvy Cyber Kids Book Series
- When to Purchase Technology for your Toddler
- How to Monitor Toddler Screen Time
- How to Monitor Apps
- How to Take Away Technology from your Toddler