Expecting Moms may not be aware of the risk of wifi and wifi related devices may have on their pregnancy. Over a hundred physicians, scientists, and public health professionals around the world have joined together to express their concern about the risks wireless radiation pose to expecting moms. The physicians started The BabySafe Project to raise awareness.
Cybersafety Expert Frederick Lane takes on this issue in his new book Cybertraps for Expecting Moms and Dads. Frederick Lane is an author, attorney, educational consultant, and lecturer based in Brooklyn, NY.
He is a nationally-recognized expert in the areas of cybersafety, digital misconduct, personal privacy, and other topics at the intersection of law, technology, and society. Lane has appeared on “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart,” CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, the BBC, and MSNBC. He has written eight books, including most recently Cybertraps for Educators (Mathom Press 2015).
Fred and I discussed the following cyber issues that expecting moms face:
Questions I Asked Fred about Expecting Moms:
- What Risk Does Wearable Tech Pose to Pregnant Moms?
- Are Preggophillia Sites a Risk to Expecting Moms
- How Prevalent is Digital Kidnapping for New Borns?
- Why are Parents Crowdsourcing their kid’s name?
- What is the Risk of Infants Playing with Smart Toys like Smart Barbie
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why Expecting Dads Shouldn’t Carry Cell Phones in Their Pockets
- How to Prevent the Fetus From Being Exposed to Broadcasting Devices
- How Providing Tablets to Infants Decrease Empathy
- Importance of using Google Photo Album
- Why Expecting Parents Should Use Google to Vet Names
Buy A Copy of Cybertraps for Expecting Mom&Dads
How to Contact Fred
mSpy– Top Monitoring software on the market! Monitor all of the hottest teens apps such as Tinder, Snapchat, Kik, WhatsApp, Instagram, and many more.
KidsEmail– email client designed for kids! Multiple features and beautiful themes for teens to pick from for their email. type in Promo Code: Digital Parent to get Free 90 Day Trial.