Back to School Cell Phones will be the new hot topic in a couple of weeks. Kids having cell phones at school is the new normal. It is as integral as having a number 2 pencil. The new average age of kids getting their first cell phone is 10. The number is trending smaller with the increase in latchkey kids in the U.S.
Tech Expert Jay from Tech Parental stopped by the digital parent podcast to assist us with this topic. Here are some of the topics Jay and I discussed on this episode:
Questions I asked Jay about Back to School Phones
- What is the Average Age to Purchase a Cellphone?
- How Can Parents Control Their Kid’s Data Usage?
- What Are The Top Tips for Monitoring Cell Phone Use?
- How Can Parents Teach Digital Citizenship?
Things You Will Learn:
- How Cyberbullying Lead to Offline Flights
- Why Your Child’s Level Of Responsibility is Key
- Hidden Expenses Associated with Cell Phone Use
- Why Communication is the Key App
How to Contact Jay on Social Media
Facebook: Tech Parental